"We remember before our God and Father your work produced by faith, your labor prompted by love, and your endurance inspired by hope in our Lord Jesus Christ." 1 Thessalonians 1:3

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Yay, for the Rainy Season!

It totally down-poured yesterday!  Here is our chapel pavilion and PE field:



The rain was coming from up under doors, and leaking through the ceilings! It was literally raining inside a few classrooms!  I think the building was made for the 10 months of "dry season."


Today, Eighth grade presented their projects - here is one group presenting their talk show - we had Michael Jackson moonwalk onto the set :)



In Kindergarten, we started talking about pattern.  We did radial patterns which we will transfer with Sharpie marker to coffee filters and then watercolor to see the colors blend :)





After School, my friend that I gave my first loan to, repaid me -- already!!! And - look at the beautiful batik and tie and dye fabric she made!







Tomorrow, I am traveling to do my first paper-making workshop.  So - please say a little prayer for the people that I meet, and the time we have together.

No comments:

Post a Comment