"We remember before our God and Father your work produced by faith, your labor prompted by love, and your endurance inspired by hope in our Lord Jesus Christ." 1 Thessalonians 1:3

Search This Blog

Friday, May 28, 2010

Cheering and Ursala

So - I have continued my "last art lesson" in all the rest of my classes.  Now, when I walk in to the school kids are yelling "War Eagle" at me - except for the kids from Atlanta, who insist on saying  "Go Jackets!"






And - isn't this kid AND the paper mache camel he made AMAZING?!?!


I also want to introduce you to Ursala.  She is pretty amazing as well.  She has a great story - and I am working on writing it - maybe sometime next week that will be ready?  She has been learning to work with beads - and so I am going to bring back with me some of the things she has made to sell.  Isn't her son Emmanuel was the cutest thing :)




Today, I am headed 5 or so hours (we'll see how long it takes!) outside of Accra to a village for another paper making workshop! Say some prayers for our travel and I can't wait to post pictures write how it goes.  Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment