"We remember before our God and Father your work produced by faith, your labor prompted by love, and your endurance inspired by hope in our Lord Jesus Christ." 1 Thessalonians 1:3

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Busy Week!


I just got home from the "Jumble Sale" at school!  It is SOOOOO hot today!  I was disappointed to read on the weather channel that it is only 94 degrees - but it says that it "feels like" 104 - I thought it felt more like 204!  Here are some students - so cute!  I always love seeing students out of school - when I don't have to be so "teacher-y."





And here are some of the teachers!

This week at the orphanage, we talked about texture and did some "rubbings" of different things.  We used these really cool multi-colored crayons that Dad sent me from J&M!





The eighth grade is working on a really cool project! They have come up with characters for a "movie" and a scene that they belong in.  After they were finished, I put them in random groups to come up with a "script" based on only the characters and scenes in their groups - I can't wait to see what they come up with!  Here is the class and some of the characters and scenes:







So, they look pretty cool!

Also.....I think that my sisters are coming to visit me!!!! Please pray that their visas, passports, and tickets all come through in time!!! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment