"We remember before our God and Father your work produced by faith, your labor prompted by love, and your endurance inspired by hope in our Lord Jesus Christ." 1 Thessalonians 1:3

Search This Blog

Monday, March 1, 2010

Prayer Requests

I forgot to mention that I am home from school today - our school has been invaded by H1N1, yes the "Swine Flu" has just reached Accra, Ghana!  Please pray that our students get healthy quickly.  This is also why I have so much time to write today!

Please also pray for Evan Thomason.  He was a second grader at the school I taught at last year, and his mom was the music teacher, my friend, and "mentor teacher." He has neuroblastoma cancer, and he has new symptoms, which is never good - and they are biopsying him today.  Please pray for their family - I can not even imagine what they are going through. http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/evanthomason

No comments:

Post a Comment