"We remember before our God and Father your work produced by faith, your labor prompted by love, and your endurance inspired by hope in our Lord Jesus Christ." 1 Thessalonians 1:3

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Skype Test Day!

I spread the gift and excitement of skype  with family and friends today! My dad is even set up at work!    Deedee and I were skyping Elizabeth and Tracey; Lee Alice was skyping Hannah and I; Dad, Hannah, I were skyping with Tracey; Hannah, Lydia, Paul, Skip and Glenda were trying to skype Dixie and Gray; then I got home and Deedee was skyping Hannah and Lydia!  Craziness!  It is going to be so strange to be without a phone starting tomorrow - I am thankful for skype and how it will keep us all in touch!  I wonder if it will work in the airports Friday and Saturday?? Y'all keep yours open -- and maybe I can skype you!  All the hard work required a delicious pineapple cake...


Cake decorating process by Lydia and Paul, documented by Hannah.  Love you guys, Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mrs. Johnson,
    I got a dog. Her name is Cindy. She likes biting. She likes walking. Cindy is black, brown, and kind of yellow. She is 2 years old. How long was your flight? How big is your new city and your new home? Kade says hi too. Talk to you soon.
    Brodie

    ReplyDelete