"We remember before our God and Father your work produced by faith, your labor prompted by love, and your endurance inspired by hope in our Lord Jesus Christ." 1 Thessalonians 1:3

Search This Blog

Monday, August 3, 2009

Farewells!

It is so amazing to feel supported!  I am so thankful to be able to see family and friends before I leave.  I wish I could post the amazing video that my sisters made for me! I am so impressed with Tracey's skills -- maybe she can figure out how to put some of it on here?
 My college friends who came to Auburn to see me off!

B-B-Q at my grandparents house!

Lunch with students and teachers at McAdory Elementary School.  

I love you all so much and look forward to emailing and "skype"ing!!!  Thank you all for making the effort and taking the time to see me before I move.

No comments:

Post a Comment