"We remember before our God and Father your work produced by faith, your labor prompted by love, and your endurance inspired by hope in our Lord Jesus Christ." 1 Thessalonians 1:3

Search This Blog

Monday, August 24, 2009

Birthdays and Skype!

Happy Happy Birthday to my Aunt Dixie and my friend Mollie - I think it just turned Tuesday that side of the ocean!  Hope you both have wonderful days today and great celebrations! My skype name is lollyjohnston - try to catch me sometime today at the school!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you precious one! Your Aunt across the pond --- many and big is touched! I was just giving Jennifer Taylor Carson your blog address and I went to verify I was giving it correctly and I see Happy Birthday. What a joy you give to all those around you, because you love so well. Thinking of you and school. I'm up and ready, Skype at will. Love you and Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LJ, you are as always so thoughtful! Thanks for the Happy Birthday wish. I am very much enjoying reading your blog. You are such an inspiration to me and I know you are to the children you teach and to everyone you meet. I will continue to pray for your school and the work you are doing in Ghana. I hope to get a camera soon so I can talk to you. Miss you lots!

    ReplyDelete