"We remember before our God and Father your work produced by faith, your labor prompted by love, and your endurance inspired by hope in our Lord Jesus Christ." 1 Thessalonians 1:3

Search This Blog

Monday, November 1, 2010

ALL THINGS

Yea, “we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.” (Romans 8:28) We KNOW God is working through and in all things – but how incredibly awesome is it when you have those moments of reflection – and can so clearly see how God has moved?!?! I mean seriously – how did I even get to travel to Africa last year?

The truth to that is – it all began with a chance encounter at a Publix!


Yes, God used Publix for His good purpose!  My aunt says that in God’s economy - nothing goes to waste. How true that is! God is in the oil pastels,


and crayons and paints in my classroom – allowing my kids to be creative.



God is in all the football stadiums (War Eagle!)


and baseball fields – because He is in ALL THINGS. He created all things for His divine purposes – I love the way the Bible phrases it – God FILLS all things: He who descended is the one who also ascended far above all the heavens, that he might fill all things. Ephesians 4:10

And it's it amazing to realize that we fulfill Him???? That's right, the Bible says it is us, His followers, who are His “fullness.” "And he put all things under his feet and gave him as head over all things to the church, which is his body, the fullness of him who fills all in all." – Ephesians 1:22-23

God has planned and created ALL THINGS for a purpose – including (and probably especially!) US! “Can a man hide himself in secret places so that I cannot see him? declares the LORD. Do I not fill heaven and earth?” – Jeremiah 23:24
I checked older posts - It's cool to look back and remember other times this has been so evident in my life:)http://inspiredbythecreator.blogspot.com/2010/02/in-all-things.html

No comments:

Post a Comment