"We remember before our God and Father your work produced by faith, your labor prompted by love, and your endurance inspired by hope in our Lord Jesus Christ." 1 Thessalonians 1:3

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Oh, what just a little bit of time has changed...

From this school room window in Ghana,


to this one in America.


From a few wooden bulletin boards,


To tons of cork boards, laminators, walls that will keep things on it, and

technology and electricity!!!!

Oh, the things technology and electricity can do...elmos, smart boards, projectors, computers, scanners, printers in my classroom, cameras.  Oh, the things I will be able to do this year!


All of these great things...all good things...and lots of great people that I have met this week -- but I am still walking around with my Africa shaped hole in my heart.  I love you America, but I really miss you, Africa.

1 comment: