"We remember before our God and Father your work produced by faith, your labor prompted by love, and your endurance inspired by hope in our Lord Jesus Christ." 1 Thessalonians 1:3

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Deedee

"God bless you, for what you do!"

my precious Deedee said to the volunteer who led her away from me this morning, to take her to get her ready for surgery.  My Deedee speaks love to everyone - as if she knows exactly who they are and what they need to hear.  My deedee shines light and pours out love enough to make any hospital room feel like a party.  It was a joy and a privilege to pray with her and sit with her, and hopefully have a just little bit of her energy rub off on me today.  I praise God for this precious time with her.

"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of god." Matthew 5:9

1 comment:

  1. I am sure she thinks of you as her "Precious Lauren" Love you!

    ReplyDelete