"We remember before our God and Father your work produced by faith, your labor prompted by love, and your endurance inspired by hope in our Lord Jesus Christ." 1 Thessalonians 1:3

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 15, 2010

"For I know the plans that I have you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, to give you a hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

This verse has helped me through so many uncertain times.  Times where I doubt my decisions and even the will of God - He throws His goodness, through this verse back at me.  Yes, God is good.  Yes, God has plans and appointments for you and I in the future.  Yes, He loves us.

The kids at sweat week are headed North to go white water rafting.  I was blessed to be able to work at the humane society and at a Bible School just outside of Auburn.  Good stuff - great time with the kids.

I am also headed out of town to visit friends this weekend, please pray for safe travels.  Also, please pray for healing for my grandmother, as we just found out that her cancer has come back.  Please pray for wisdom and guidance for our family right now.  Blessings to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment