"We remember before our God and Father your work produced by faith, your labor prompted by love, and your endurance inspired by hope in our Lord Jesus Christ." 1 Thessalonians 1:3

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

It's a Birthday!



I was asked how old I was in the teacher meeting this morning, and I said "22" - and people believed me! Ha - Happy Birthday Me!  Sweet Nichole Wright sent this amazing cake to school for me today - so nice! It was delicious and so colorful! Love it!

Here's a video of the first graders singing "Happy Birthday."  The Birthday song here has a million verses! I cheated again, and said I was 7!

Ghanaian Birthday Song

4 comments:

  1. I love the video!! So sweet! Happy Birthday again. hope it's great!! I love reading your blog!

    This is Addie by the way :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you had a great birthday in Ghana! Love the cake and video!
    Ashlee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 7th birthday. Thanks for sharing the song with us. LOVE the COLORFUL cake ...made just for an art teacher who is inspired! Singing across the way, Dixie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Lauren!!! Palmer shared your blog with me over the holidays and I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your journey. It's amazing! Catie

    ReplyDelete