"We remember before our God and Father your work produced by faith, your labor prompted by love, and your endurance inspired by hope in our Lord Jesus Christ." 1 Thessalonians 1:3

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Happy Sunday!

Today was a good day ... even though the power was out all day!

I went to church, and sat next to the woman who runs the orphanage, who gave me the most amazing chubby orphan baby to hold.  I just kind of wanted to cry.  I was singing and dancing and worshiping the Lord, and sharing God's love to this precious child at the same time.   And then, miraculously, he fell asleep amidst the singing and dancing.  It was communion Sunday - I am always humbled by this reminder of the redeeming grace that our great God gives so freely to us.

I graded my first set of essays this afternoon! Very fun - I think the kids are learning something!  This evening we had dinner and devotion time at the Wright's house. They have 5 kids at the school, and the dad it the business manager.  Their family is such a blessing to our faculty - it was so refreshing for all of the teachers to be together just to fellowship and worship together.

Good day, blessed day.

My new phone number, in case anyone is wanting to call or send a package: 0543545498

No comments:

Post a Comment