"We remember before our God and Father your work produced by faith, your labor prompted by love, and your endurance inspired by hope in our Lord Jesus Christ." 1 Thessalonians 1:3

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 28, 2011

School Update!

So - I feel like we have just been really busy after getting all these pictures together!  Here is the fun stuff we have been working on:

Auburn City Schools Art Show



We have traveling artist visiting each week - this week is Vincent Van Gogh!

Chinese Dragons with bamboo brushes and ink


Robots made with colored tape and crayons

This one is my favorite!

Clay blowfish - so funny!


For Earth Day we created sculptures out of trash!


My special friends created this amazing garden for the hallway




and a few still life drawings!

So - I feel like we have been busy - but it has been fun - I can't believe the year is almost over - it has flown by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment