"We remember before our God and Father your work produced by faith, your labor prompted by love, and your endurance inspired by hope in our Lord Jesus Christ." 1 Thessalonians 1:3

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

“Fools show their annoyance at once, but the prudent overlook an insult.” - Proverbs 12:16

The proverb for today (I am starting to read the proverb for the day of the month, today is the 12th) is a specific way to live the theme I have taken from my grandmother’s life – “Mercy triumphs over judgment” - James 2:13. The Lord continues to beat the same lesson into my soul (and I fear He will need to everyday for the rest of my life!) – FORGIVE – to be in any relationship with another human begs the need to FORGIVE. We are human. We are sinners. The Lord calls us to FORGIVE, to overlook each other’s faults and to choose to live in relationship anyways.

“…keep yourselves in God’s love as you wait for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ to bring you to eternal life. Be merciful to those who doubt…” – Jude 1:20-21

Take everything to God today, ask for forgiveness, ask to know Him more, seek Him - and then go out and love and forgive, just as your heavenly Father has forgiven you; just like my Deedee would say, "I can forgive because I have been forgiven."

"Mercy, peace and love be yours in abundance." - Jude 1:2

No comments:

Post a Comment