"We remember before our God and Father your work produced by faith, your labor prompted by love, and your endurance inspired by hope in our Lord Jesus Christ." 1 Thessalonians 1:3

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

When things come together...


"When you come together, each one has a hymn, a lesson, a revelation, a tongue, or an interpretation. Let all things be done for building up." 1 Corinthians 14:26

It's funny how "things come together." Life, it seems, is just big circles - never ceasing to overlap in the most peculiar and unexpected ways. Some days life looks like it doesn't make sense, and then there are days when I can sit back and just see all the tiny little pieces fitting together perfectly.

Is it just coincidence when parts of life, like an infinite and intricate puzzle, just slide into place, as if it were always destined that way? No, I don’t believe so – I believe our great God has designed it all before us. I don’t believe this because of a hunch or a feeling, but because God says so:

“For you formed my inward parts;
you knitted me together in my mother’s womb.
I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
Wonderful are your works;
my soul knows it very well.
My frame was not hidden from you,
when I was being made in secret,
intricately woven in the depths of the earth.
Your eyes saw my unformed substance;
in your book were written, every one of them,
the days that were formed for me,
when as yet there was none of them.”
– Psalms 139:13-16

My colorful creation was made with all the “left over” pieces of model magic from our color wheel projects today. What a great illustration of how seemingly random things can become something great together.

Here are some pictures from the project and the fun after!
(Model Magic is AMAZING - and the colors mix great!)







1 comment:

  1. It is amazing how crazy puzzle pieces of life turn into the masterpiece God has created for us. I saw your Mom today and she told me you were doing great. I hope to see for myself soon!

    Ash

    ReplyDelete