"We remember before our God and Father your work produced by faith, your labor prompted by love, and your endurance inspired by hope in our Lord Jesus Christ." 1 Thessalonians 1:3

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Merry Christmas and War "Cam" Eagle!

I have been neglecting the blog this week! I have been busy with an art show at school and Christmas card making! It has been so funny though -- the kids are incorporating auburn into all of their cards! In case you can't read the card above, it says, "War 'Cam' Eagle."




They have even amended the words to Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer in music class:

From - "...He'll go down in history - Like George Washington!"

to - "Like Cam Newton!"

I'll be back soon - tomorrow is our last day of school before the break - when I will hoepfully have more time to write! I'm saying a big "War Eagle" for that!!

2 comments: