"We remember before our God and Father your work produced by faith, your labor prompted by love, and your endurance inspired by hope in our Lord Jesus Christ." 1 Thessalonians 1:3

Search This Blog

Friday, December 17, 2010

The Art Show and "Flashmobs"





The art show was fun! The kids were so proud to have their art displayed, and the artwork looked great framed! The students were singing their "holiday" songs the whole time. The theme for the night was "peace." Some songs were even in Hebrew - So cool!  It was indeed a very beautiful and peaceful night:)

On a totally other note, someone sent me this youtube video, which is amazing:



I had never heard of the "flashmob" - but they are amazing, and I would like to be a part of one at some time:)  So, I began to research all of these "flashmobs"...

This is THE best one:



Second best:



Then, I found these "Real life musicals" - ummmm - A-mazing! Unreal! I hope they bring you as much joy as they have brought me:)  (Who comes up with this stuff?!?!)



2 comments:

  1. These are amazing! I so wish I lived in a musical where we would all burst into song and dance at any given moment...come to think of it, I guess we kind of did that in Disney World! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the joy- if only virally! Keep the song in your heart and the dance on your toes!

    ReplyDelete