"We remember before our God and Father your work produced by faith, your labor prompted by love, and your endurance inspired by hope in our Lord Jesus Christ." 1 Thessalonians 1:3

Search This Blog

Monday, September 23, 2013

Why is it easier to speak hope than to keep it in our hearts?

"Let us hold fast the confession of our HOPE without wavering, for He who promised is faithful." - Hebrews 10:23


I praise God that His Holy "Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans." - Romans 8:26

Just last night I was encouraging a dear friend and the Holy Spirit gave me words - HOPE - just came out of me. An now, just hours later I am doubting, trying to take control, and fearful of my own circumstances. How often that happens...we know the truth deep in our souls - yet we let our circumstance steer our thoughts far from it.

Today let's ask God to help us live out the hope we have confessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment