"We remember before our God and Father your work produced by faith, your labor prompted by love, and your endurance inspired by hope in our Lord Jesus Christ." 1 Thessalonians 1:3

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Deedee
-noun

One who is so beautiful and gracious from deep within that love and mercy exude onto everything and everyone they touch. My Deedee made everyone she met feel like the most special person in the world.

Deedeefy
-verb

To make beautiful from the inside out in a graceful, timeless manner. I deedeefied my appearance by choosing a flattering and colorful outfit, and by accessorizing hats, pins, and jewelry properly. I deedeefied my attitude by thinking of others before myself.

When my Deedee arrived in heaven this week, she deedeefied the sky with the rainbow in the picture above. She is so gracious and thoughtful to leave us a promise of hope and of heaven. I can’t wait to see her when I get there, restored, smiling, tending to the most beautiful garden we could ever imagine. I am going to think of her, miss her and try to be more like her everyday until I get there.

2 comments:

  1. Lauren, I was sorry to hear about Deedee's passing. Beautiful post for a more beautiful person. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing picture!!! WOW that is awesome!What a perfect gift she sent you!

    ReplyDelete